Charles Joyner was born in Dorset, England in 1995. Moving with his family to Malaysia and Gibraltar, before settling in Australia in 2006.
Charles is a Professional Kickboxer and is the current MASA Commonwealth and South Pacific Cruiserweight Champion, the World Kickboxing Federation (WKF) Oceania Champion and is ranked #2 in the World by the WKF.
Charles is also the former Amateur Australian Super Light-Heavyweight Champion. Charles began his martial arts journey 5 years ago, at Evolution Gym – where he still trains to this day under Adrin Adelzadeh’s guidance.
- overcoming self-doubt and building commitment to follow your dreams.
- how you can create a winner mindset even if you are just taking the first steps on the path of turning your dreams into reality.
- the power of self-talk and affirmations when you combine them with taking action.
- trust that the Universe is a loving and supportive place if you are willing to do the work.
- what it means to build a solid foundation of having an authentic life.
You can listen to our coversation here.
Or watch the video here:
If you would like to share your story on Start with Self podcast, feel free to reach out to me.
Thank you for watching/listening and remember to subscribe to the podcast here.